New Year

New Year, new blog template. ;) 

I'm not a fan of this holiday. I don't like staying up to watch the ball drop. I like my sleep. I didn't even try to stay up until 12:00 last night. 



I don't like making resolutions. And a "year" in my world is from August to May. Life is measured in school years when you are a teacher.

I am, however, going to try to blog more often. It's a good way to get my feelings out. I'm starting with a 30-Day Blog Challenge. I'll be writing short posts based on some writing prompts I found online. (Now I know how my kids feel when they're given a writing propmt!)


Day 1 - 10 Likes and 10 Dislikes 

Likes

1. Naps
2. Coke Zero
3. Georgia Bulldogs
4. NCIS Los Angeles, Scandal, NCIS, Castle (all my shows count as 1 like)
5. Mexican Food
6. Cake 
7. Pizza
8. Applesauce 
9. Broadway Musicals
10. Grits

Dislikes

1. Hives and swelling
2. Killing bugs
3. Brussel sprouts 
4. Egg Nog
5. Snakes
6. Eye drops
7. Thunderstorms
8. Shopping
9. Going to the dentist
10. Cleaning



Comments