Christmas Day

I've got a ton on my mind and lots of things to blog about, but I can't get my ideas organized right now. So I'm gonna stick with writing about Christmas Day for now. 

I slept late (woohoo) and had our traditional Sister Schubert Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. Those things are heavenly. Then my mom and I opened presents/stockings. I got a bluray player and some seasons of NCIS Los Angeles (my fave show)!! 

Then we started cooking because my brother and sister-in-law were coming that afternoon. Cooking kept us busy most of the day. I did manage to squeeze in a nap before they came. It's been a few years since they've been to our house and it was nice to have them come! 

We opened presents with them and caught up on life. They are in the process of adoption. It's a rough road that is long and disheartening. I wish I could wave a magic wand and magically match them with a birth mother. I can, however, share all their info with you in case you know someone who is looking for adoptive parents. 

They are looking for an open adoption and can be reached at https://www.facebook.com/johnandsarahadopt/
And on Instagram @JohnandSarahAdopt

I've enjoyed buying baby stuff for their future child. I found some onesies that I gave them for Christmas. My faves were the UGA onesies (Go Dawgs)!! 


We had a great visit with them and a very nice Christmas! 





Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful and restful Christmas with family!!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment