Thankful

Thankful. Even through the trials that we experience in life, there is always a reason to give thanks. This day reminds us to slow down and reflect on all the blessings God has given us. 

The past year has not been easy, but I am thankful for many things. 

Thankful for God's love and grace. 

Thankful for my mom who is always willing to help me no matter what.

Thankful for my brother and sister in law - especially after my brother's heart attack scare. 

Thankful for Houdini. He makes my days brighter and my heart happy. 

Thankful for my friends. Friends that have stuck by me through the past 15 months. Church friends. Work friends. Babysitting friends. Kindergarten friends. 

Thankful for my doctors. All of my doctors care about me and try their best to help me manage all of the twists and turns that come with the unicorns. 

Thankful for medicines. Although, I begrudgingly take 18+ pills a day, I am thankful that those medications allow me to live my life. 

Thankful for all of the people who are supporting me and praying for me. 

Thankful.  


Comments