October is a Busy Month!

Meetings. School yard sale. Training days. Young Romans deadline. Pumpkin patch field trip. Georgia football Saturdays. Air Show. Halloween costume prep. Dinner nights at Moe's. 

This month has been jam packed with stuff. Most of it fun, but almost all of it stressful. Stress is not friends with my Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Angioedema. I've had some pretty bad days and some okay days mixed together. 

Sleeping is still an issue. I woke up twice this morning not being able to move without excruciating pain in my back and legs. I did not replace the last air mattress in hopes that I wouldn't need another. I'm still sleeping with the wedge under my knees, but that has become ineffective. I looked at Walmart for other options. I decided to get a memory foam pillow to put under my back. Praying that helps!

Have a lot to write today. The words just aren't coming well right now. Just wanted to give a quick update. And a few pumpkin patch field trip pictures. I'll write another post about the field trip soon. We had soooo much fun!!






Comments