Third Time's the Charm

I got my third Xolair shot yesterday. My hives have been a little bit better lately, so I'm praying that the shots are beginning to work! My swelling has been worse, but at least both aren't bad! 

I love emoji! They make me happy. I have one friend, L, who will sometimes only use emoji and she gets her point across! I got this emoji text from my friend A this afternoon:


She's praying the third time is the charm. I am too!

I saw my immunologist yesterday and we discussed juicing and my Vanderbilt appointment. He wasn't such a fan of the juicing. He said I could try it for a couple of days. I'm putting it off for now. It was harder than I thought it was going to be. I am still getting things together for my Vanderbilt appointment. It hopefully will shed some light on other treatment options or confirm the treatment plan I'm currently on. 

I'm working on printing the 300+ selfies from my phone in order to make a "book" that will be easier for the doctors at Vandy to see my major hives and bad swellings. I've come a long way. But as my doctor says, "sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees." It's sad to see the pictures, but it's good to notice that things are better and will hopefully continue to get better! 

I've been at a conference the past two days for school. My school is becoming a Leader in Me school. I've learned a lot and expect to learn lots more tomorrow. I'll post details after we finish tomorrow. I'm working on finding my "show and tell" for tomorrow. Homework in the summer! :)

Comments

  1. Ooh.. I don't envy your conference!! Been there, done that!!! Hope the candy appointment will be positive!! As my son i n law has said numerous times since his stroke.."faith not fear!" Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment