My Classroom

I'll get to the part of this post that is about my classroom in just a minute. A quick health update: no cyclosporine yet, waiting on new lab work, still swelling, but seeing some improvement in hives! I'll be calling the doctor in the morning because I still haven't heard back about the labs I had done last Thursday morning. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that it's taking a long time. 

Now, to the classroom! My mom went to school with me on Sunday and helped out so much!! We got a lot accomplished. I spent most of Sunday working. I was feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed. It wore me out! I took a 2 hour nap at 7:30pm. Whoops! 

Went back to school this morning. After a trip to the Walmart. They had crayons on sale! 


I bought a few. ;) A teacher can never have too many crayons! I swear they eat them sometimes! 

I finished the shells of my bulletin boards. I still need to add the "stuff" to them. 



I worked on organizing my desk. 


And I finally found the stuff to wrap my door. It was in the VERY LAST place that it could've possibly been. Ugh. Moving classrooms is always a bit challenging. 


The door took longer than expected because I forgot to buy clear mailing tape at Walmart this morning. I saw some at the Dollar Tree and thought it would be fine. Nope. Not at all. That tape about did me in! It tore, it twisted, it stuck to itself. It took a lot of patience and time on the floor to get it finished. I'm glad it's done though. Check it off the list!

Still have a lot on my list of things I need to do for my classroom before I go back to work next week. But I'll get it done! :) 

Tonight I had broccoli with my weight watchers SmartOne meal. And sometimes you just need to be different and eat your broccoli out of a mug. 


I brought home some reading material for the night. 


I'd better go get to reading! :)

 





Comments

  1. Love your door!!! Love Shurley!! I'm worn out just reading everything you have done!! I never enjoyed getting ready for the year!! It doesn't matter how early you start, you are still doing things that have to be done up until the first day!! Hope you hear from your lab reports soon!! Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment