Friday Fun!

Trying to continue having a "normal life" in the midst of the Unicorns can be challenging. Last summer I babysat three days and two or three nights a week. I love the kids from the three families that I keep. They're a nice balance from my school life. 

But this summer is different. I'm only working one day and one or two nights. Today was my first Friday with the littlest ones. They are almost 7, 5, and almost 2. We had a busy day! Nerf war, cheerleading camp show, nap time, reading, and playing Wii. 


C getting in on the Nerf War. 


Went to check on her during nap. Still don't know how she managed to get the book on her head. ;)


We read lots of books while the big kids went swimming! 

Met this big guy on my way home:


We live near a small lake, but he was pretty far from home. 

Still feeling swollen and hivey, but it's nice to get out and hang with the kids. 




Comments

Post a Comment