A Better Day

Today was a better day. 

I got to spend some quality time with my favorite 8 year-old. It's amazing how learning about the newest iPad games, playing checkers, and a game of Battleship will lift your spirits! 


Sadly, I lost the Battleship game. We will rematch on Wednesday! 

The Unicorns were the same today. Still pretty swollen. Next week I will get my 2nd xolair injection. Hopefully after that I will begin to see results. I joined another Chronic Urticaria group on Facebook that focuses on xolair. It's a blessing and a curse to read about people's reactions, results, and remissions! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one going through this crap!

Comments

  1. It does help to talk to those who are or have been going through the same thing. Stay strong, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment