Wondering Why I Decided to Create a Blog...

I have friends who have blogs and I thoroughly enjoy reading them, so I figured I'd give it a shot. 

 

 Life right now is all about the last few days of school before SUMMER!! We (my first graders and I) have lots of fun things going on these last few days. Sidewalk chalk, popsicles, a field trip, field day, and so much more. They are getting excited about the end of the year!

 

I'll write more about them later. They're hilarious. I love them so much and they make me laugh every day. It's amazing how fifteen 6 and 7 year-olds can impact a life. 

 

I also decided to blog because of the "unicorns". The real name of the unicorns is Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria and Angioedema. That is mouthful and my friend's phone autocorrected the spelling of Urticaria to unicorns and the name stuck. Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria and Angioedema is a fancy way of saying hives and swelling with no known cause. I have had this condition since August 2013. I will also talk a lot about the unicorns later. Sometimes to vent frustrations and help relieve anxiety that I have surrounding the hives and swelling, but I also hope that I can help raise awareness for this condition and possibly help other people who are struggling with chronic illnesses.


Comments