Packing

Post-planning today meant packing up my classroom to make the move to Kindergarten! I'm super excited to be going back to Kindergarten! It's been 5 years since I last taught it and a lot has changed. But I'm hoping that knowing what is expected in first grade will help me out. And I'm going to have an awesome K teaching partner! 

This will be my 7th classroom move in 8 years! Thanks to a super bunch of friends who moved my room during fall break since I was in the throws of dealing with the Unicorns, I'm fairly prepared for this move. Mostly just some cleaning out. Ok, so I may have had more trash than stuff I packed up. ;)


I really had an organizing freak out moment when I was packing up my markers. I'm not the most organized person. In fact I thrive in my "organized chaos", but the markers needed some organizing. 


After sorting by color and regular vs expo markers I noticed that I only have one black expo marker. I love to write in different colors!! 

I spent the rest of my day separating stuff that stays in first grade. 


And getting my personal stuff ready for the move to K. 


It was hard work! I get easily winded and was feeling especially swollen today. Thankfully I started feeling a bit better after lunch. All that moving around made me tired and I took a nice nap when I got home. I love naps!! 



Comments